Naples, Florida, renowned for its picturesque beaches and sunsets, is home to an array of beach bars that offer a unique blend of relaxation and entertainment.
Who wouldn’t want to spend some of their summer evenings by the beach and catch some of the best sunsets, witness some of the greatest shores, and enjoy the wild waves of the sea? But before you plan a beach trip, you must know what your best options to make your beach plan work are. And on that note, here are our top 12 Beach Bars In Naples Florida, recommendations for you! Read it thoroughly and make plans accordingly!
Top 12 Beach Bars In Naples Florida
1. Doc’s Beach House
27908 Hickory Blvd, Bonita Springs, FL 34134
What is your thought on sitting in a fully air-conditioned dining room in front of the beach? And when the sun goes down, coming out to grab all the fun? That’s the idea of Doc’s beach house. But that doesn’t mean you cannot sit in the open under an umbrella. The beach gives you options according to your convenience. The beach is famous for its icy cold beer and great customer service at both indoor and outdoor locations. The doc’s beach house is loaded with stuff from beach adventures to delicious food to keep you happily engaged.
- When planning a visit to Doc’s Beach House, ensure to make reservations well ahead of time due to its popularity.
- Aim for a sunset time to relish the picturesque views while dining.
- The beachfront spot encourages casual beach attire. And don’t forget to try their fresh seafood offerings.
- Timings – Tuesday to Sunday – 8 am to 10 pm & Monday – 8 am to 11 pm
- Must-Try – Pizzas
2. Capri Fish House Restaurant
203 Capri Blvd, Naples, FL 34113
While searching for the best beach bars near me, what do you look for? Maybe some tiki huts at the beach to get all the feels of a beachy outing. Also, this is another beach that gives the facility indoor and outdoor seating options. Popular for its dinner menu, along with the hot served appetizers, chilled beer, and amazing cocktail options are also there at the Capri Fish House restaurant. The best part is that the outdoors of this beach welcomes dogs too. So, if you are a dog parent, maybe you can spend an evening here with them and enjoy the riches of a beach.
- To make the most of your visit to Capri Fish House Restaurant, remember to book a table in advance, especially during peak hours.
- Opt for outdoor seating to enjoy the stunning waterfront view. Don’t miss their seafood specials and unique offerings like alligator bites and key lime pie.
- Timings – Monday to Sunday – 11 am to 9:30 pm
- Must-Try – Tropical beer
3. Cruisin’ Tikis
2891 Bayview Dr, Naples, FL 34112
By far, this is considered one of the best beaches in Naples because of its Cruising facility. You can rent a cruising tiki here at this beach and plan a party with your friends in the waters. This is one of the best bars among Beach Bars In Naples Florida! For a fun worthy, unique, and beautiful experience of witnessing a beach sunset while cruising or enjoying the beach sun in the afternoon. Plan a day out at the Crusin’ Tiki and make your day count! Don’t miss these Beach Bars in Naples FL!
- Timings – Monday to Sunday – 10 am to 7 pm
- Must-Try – Sandwiches
4. Kane Tiki Bar And Grill
400 S Collier Blvd, Marco Island, FL 34145
Looking for some typical Naples Florida beach bars? Then try Kane tiki bar and grill. Located at the J.W Marriot hotel, the Kane tiki bar and grill is inspired by Balinese design and is also one of the most popular Marco Island beach bars. The menu served here is highly influenced by various Asian cuisines which is why they have some of the best-crafted beers. Also, their cocktail menu is something you should try including their rum collection. The fire dance during the sunset gives you all the feel of Hawaii. The entire atmosphere here is casual and chill. This is why many revisited it for being one of the best bars by the beach.
- Timings – Monday to Sunday – 11:30 am to 9 pm
- Must-Try – Rum Collection
5. Gumbo Limbo And Sand Bar
280 Vanderbilt Beach Rd, Naples, FL 34108
Nope, it’s not a tongue twister but another great Beach Bars In Naples Florida. Famous for its well-groomed grounds and picturesque landscapes, Gumbo Limbo is a great bar for casual hangouts. Visit this place to get all the carefree beach vibes, island-style fare, and some very delicious food. The sand bar is another hangout beach bar that is also the neighbor of Gumbo Limbo. You can check it out for some more fun and added flavors to your beachy day out.
- When visiting Gumbo Limbo and Sand Bar, ensure to reserve your spot early, particularly if you want to enjoy the stunning beachside view.
- Don’t miss out on their signature seafood dishes and tropical cocktails.
- The relaxed dress code adds to the laid-back vibe, making it a perfect spot to unwind.
- Timings – Monday to Sunday – 11 am to 8:30 pm
- Must-Try – Burgers
6. Bambu Tropical Bar And Grille
1221 5th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102
If you are looking for a beach bar that offers amazing American food, an American crowd, and typical American vibes then you must check out Bambu Tropical Bar and grille. Yes, it is everything American, with a great view of the sunset point on the beach and an amazing waterfront view of the restaurant. Apart from inside sitting and sitting in the open air outside, the Bambu bar also has a terrace set up for you that gives a great view of the amazing waters from a height. The weekends here are special as they organize special musical events to entertain their guests and set the perfect tone for a beachy weekend.
Plan your visit to Bambu Tropical Bar and Grille in advance, especially during weekends or holidays.
- Try their tropical-themed cocktails and savory grilled dishes for an authentic taste of the tropics.
- Opt for outdoor seating to enjoy the warm, tropical ambiance, and remember, casual beach attire is absolutely acceptable.
- Timings – Monday to Sunday – 7 am to 10 pm
- Must-Try – Desert Menu
7. Pelican Bend
219 Capri Blvd, Naples, FL 34113
While there are many beaches famous for their after-sunset dinners, this one is famous for its lunch. A beach owned by a family for over 40 years, Pelican Bend is also famous for its most gorgeous sunsets. Just have a glass of cold beer or wine and enjoy its lively atmosphere since the beach also has some very friendly locals who like to join the crowd. This is one of the best Beach Bars In Naples Florida.
- Timings – Tuesday to Sunday – 11 am to 9 pm
- Must-Try – Craft cocktails
8. Rhodes’s End Beach Bar And Grill
Clam Pass Beach Path, Naples, FL 34108
The list of beach bars in Naples Florida is never-ending, and Rhodes End Beach Bar and grill is another go-to place. This grill is famous because it is located exactly in front of the beach. And secondly, no matter where you sit on their elevated decks with umbrellas and high chairs, the view of the gulf and sunset is visible from everywhere. Just have some tropical cocktails and enjoy a unique sunset at this bar.
- Timings – Monday to Sunday – 11 am to 6 pm
- Must-Try – Greek food
9. The Island Gypsy Café And Marina Bar
292 Capri Blvd, Naples, FL 34113
Beaches don’t only mean great views and catching sunsets. They also mean yummy food and a happy atmosphere. This ‘locally world-famous’ bar called the island gypsy café and Marina Bar is a combination of both. The best sunset view from one of these Beach Bars In Naples Florida! With scenic waterfront views and happy and light vibes, this café is also famous for its coconut shrimp, pizzas, sandwiches, steak, and other seafood. The list is so long that you must go yourself and see what’s in the food that makes them famous.
- For a memorable visit to The Island Gypsy Café and Marina Bar, try to reserve a table overlooking the marina.
- Don’t miss their signature seafood dishes and refreshing cocktails.
- Casual attire is perfect for the relaxed atmosphere.
- Also, check their live music schedule for an enhanced dining experience.
- Timings – Sunday to Thursday – 11 am to 9 pm & Friday and Saturday – 11 am to 10 pm
- Must-Try – Key West conch fritters
10. Dolphin Tiki Bar And Grill
1021 Anglers Cove, Marco Island, FL 34145
Our last suggestion for bars in Naples Fl has to be the Dolphin Tiki Bar and Grill because half of the fun about this grill is in finding its exact location. And no, it’s not exhausting. Because when you finally reach there, all you will feel is relaxed and calm. It’s the vibe of the grill. Also, you will be lucky to get there at their 4-6 p.m. happy hours.
- Timings – Monday to Sunday – 11 am to 10 pm
- Must-Try – Sushi
11. Sunset Beach Bar & Grill
The Sunset Beach Bar & Grill isn’t just known for its breathtaking views; it is also celebrated for its fantastic cuisine. Boasting an extensive menu that offers a blend of local and international flavors, patrons are guaranteed a gastronomical delight. Fresh seafood, sizzling meats, and an impressive list of cocktails and wines make every dining experience a culinary adventure.Whether you’re looking to relax and soak up the sun during the day or prefer a romantic, candle-lit dinner watching the sunset, the Sunset Beach Bar & Grill offers the perfect setting for all.
Time: Monday- Sunday 11 am–9 pm
- To optimize your visit to Sunset Beach Bar & Grill, book a table around sunset for an unforgettable view.
- The establishment is known for its seafood dishes and wide variety of cocktails.
- The dress is casual, so feel comfortable coming straight from the beach. Don’t forget to check out their live entertainment schedule.
12. Deck at 560 Bar & Restaurant
The Deck at 560 is not just about fantastic food; it’s also a visual spectacle. With its panoramic views of the ocean and the picturesque Marco Island, dining here is nothing short of magical. The open-air bar is stocked with an extensive collection of spirits, wines, and innovative cocktails, making it an ideal spot for a leisurely evening or a vibrant night out. The restaurant’s friendly, attentive staff and the relaxed, welcoming ambiance make every visit a delightful experience.
Time: Monday- Sunday 7am- 10pm
And those were some of the best beach bars in Naples FL. Now, all you have to do is start to visit them and find out which one you like the most.