We’ve all seen movies and series where a bunch of teens standing around a table with their plastic drinking cups placed inverted on the edge of the table, screaming and flipping those cups. As much as this game looks fun in the movies, it is an excellent source of entertainment at parties and get-together.
let’s know how to play flip cup: Flip Cup begins with the first members of each team drinking beer, placing their empty cup back on the edge of the table, and flipping it completely upside down with their fingers. The following player will play their turn by chugging and flipping, and so on, after the first player has successfully “flipped” their solo cup.
The team with the fastest solo cup flip wins!
Material Required for Flip-Cup
Setup For Playing Flip-Cup
Instructions For Playing Flip Cup Drinking Games
Extra Guidelines For The Drinking Game Version Of Flip Cup
Here’s a thing with all the drinking games: you can make or break rules anytime and have fun with it. Here are a few ideas on adding a bit more to this game:
- Before beginning to consume alcohol, each player is required to perform three push-ups.
- The team that loses must consume a shot.
- When it’s your turn to flip the cup, sip your beer while spinning around as quickly as you can before doing so.
- The winning team is the one that has finished drinking, flipping and constructing their pyramid.
- Start by drinking from the cup with the brim facing down, and then flip it over to drink from the other side. This doesn’t sound too difficult, but consider how much less landing space you have on the table.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do you win the flip cup every time?
Ans-Tap lightly and make sure the cup makes fewer rotations in the air.
Q2. How do you play the cup game?
Ans-The flip-cup game is best for drinking time. The players make 2 teams, each standing on either side of the table. Each team should have a cup filled with alcohol. The next step is to chug the drink all in one go and place the cup upright on the edge of the table. Now you need to go down, tap the cup and flip it over to land it in an inverted position.
Q3. How do you play flip-cup with kids?
Ans-For kids, just subtract the drinking part and you’re good to go. They will have fun flipping the cup.
Q4. How do you play flip cup elimination?
Ans-Instead of playing in teams, a player individually flips the cup. The last player flipping it right wins the game.